WHAT YOU WILL NEED
To complete this application you will need to have the following documents:
- A copy or a scan of the information page of your passport (the one with your picture on it)
- A concise personal statement to include the following information:
- Why would you like to study on the Storytelling Beyond Words course?
- What do you expect to get out of the time you spend on the course?
- Describe your spiritual background, or acquaintance with Rudolf Steiner’s work.
- Tell us a little more about your previous education and training (or attach CV)
- One of our aims is to support you in bringing to life a storytelling project (including a repertoire of stories and activities) of your choice around a personal, social or global theme you are interested in. Can you share with us some initial thoughts of what the theme of your project might be and who/what would you wish to serve with your work?
- 2 referee letters – to include connection/relationship to the applicant
- A completed health statement available to download here: Health Statement
You will also need to provide contact details for someone you would chose to be your emergency contact, should you be accepted onto the course.
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill out the form below and upload the documents listed above in the 'Supporting Documents' section.
If you have any questions please contact Chiara Carones - email@example.com
By submitting this application I confirm my understanding that:
During this training, we shall be working with traditional and biographical stories, all of which may serve as mirrors and doors to soul searching themes, and that may at times be challenging. Whilst the teachers will support all participants during the workshop, I understand this is not a therapy group and that I am ultimately responsible for my own process and integration of the experience.
I am participating in this training on the basis that I am responsible for my own wellbeing and will be mindful of what personal content I choose to bring to the social space of the group.
I hereby disclose (overleaf) any relevant information concerning my physical/emotional/mental health. I have included full details of all my medication that I currently receive, and have included full details of any psychiatric care that I receive or have ever received, full details of any medical conditions that may be aggravated due to physical work or emotional stress.
I am willing to commit myself to the work and structure of the course, and to contributing to the community life at Emerson College. I understand that the habitual use of drugs and alcohol are incompatible with the aims of the course.